Regular Registration(5-6 pages)
490 USD/ paper (5-6 pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (5-6 pages)
Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)
40 USD/ extra page
300 CNY/ extra page
Attendees without Submission
180 USD/ person
1200 CNY/ person
Attendees without Submission (Groups）
150 USD/ person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/ person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Journal (加购论文集)|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend CCESEM 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as Listener
CCESEM 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers with latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for CCESEM 2023 regular is USD 490 / RMB 3400 per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is USD 40 / RMB 300 .
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunch, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
Conference participants who bear a foreign passport may need to apply for a Chinese visa to visit China, except those passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region where they live. To avoid any uncertainty, participants are advised to apply for the visa as early as possible, at least give one month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa, for which no invitation letter is required for the application.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued by the CCESEM Committee Board after the successful registration is finished.
2. Your name provided must be exactly the same as it appears on your passport. Any discrepancy between your name on your passport and on your invitation letter or other documentations could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa application.
3. Please note that the Conference and its organizing committees are not authorized to assist with your VISA application process beyond providing the Notification of CCESEM Invitation Letter issued by the CCESEM Conference and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, CCESEM Conference and its organizing committee cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will the CCESEM Conference and its organizing committee engage in any discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual is denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as possible and ensure you have enough time to get your visa.